About the event
Participants will spend time out on the reserve, developing their observation skills and learning how to capture exciting wildlife photos of fauna and flora that we find. Expert tuition will be provided by Kevin who will advise on how participants can take better photographs with their cameras or smart phones.
For unaccompanied 11-16 year olds. Suitable for all abilities. Booking essential.
Participants will need to bring:
- a camera and lenses or smart phone - please make sure that these are fully charged
- suitable outdoor clothing for whatever the weather is doing on the day
- a bottle of water
- a small snack if required
We regret that we cannot supply photographic equipment.
In order to run this workshop safely while the COVID-19 pandemic is still in effect, there are a number of restrictions put in place, which are in the best interest of our participants, staff and volunteers. We appreciate your Teen following the guidelines we have set out.
More detailed information will be outlined in your confirmation email once you have booked onto the workshop, however, it is important that you read and agree to the following information before you book.
- During the session, participants will be required to socially distance from each other, the tutor, staff and volunteers, at the Government recommended 2m (unless they are siblings from the same household).
- The workshop will have a maximum of 8 Teens and all places must be booked in advance. No young person will be admitted without a booking.
- All participants will be required to use sanitising hand gel on arrival and to clean their hands before and after any breaks/ eating and drinking. Hand gel will be provided by the Trust and will be available throughout the session.
- All equipment used on the day will be their own.
- All participants must be dropped off by an adult, who must confirm their emergency contact details with the member of staff at the arrival point, before departing. When dropping off or collecting your Teen please be aware of others, maintain a minimum distance of 2m from other households and adhere to any signs directing you to queuing points.
- If your Teen, or a member of their household is showing ANY signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or they have been told by NHS Test and Trace to isolate, they must not attend the session.
Phone number01473 890089
Suitable forChildren, Beginners
Know before you go
People with limited mobility please contact organiser in advance
Wheelchair accessWheelchair users please contact organiser in advance
What to bring
Camera and lenses or smart phone - please make sure they are fully charged.
Bottle of water
Snack if required
Suitable outdoor clothing - e.g. sun hat, sun cream, waterproof, sturdy shoes