Wild Tots at Redgrave & Lopham Fen - Friday 18th September
About the event
Join us every week for outdoor adventures on the Fen with our Wild Learning Officer. Have fun exploring the Nature Reserve through play, woodland crafts and learning activities.
Suitable for children aged 18 months to 5 years.
In order to run Wild Tots safely while the COVID-19 pandemic is still in effect, there are a number of changes / restrictions to how sessions were previously run. Any changes or restrictions made are in the best interest of our participants, staff and volunteers, so we appreciate you following the guidelines we have set out.
More detailed information will be outlined in your confirmation email once you have booked your child’s place, however, it is important that you read and agree to the following information before you book onto Wild Tots.
- During the session you will be required to social distance from the other participants at the Government recommended 2m. It is your responsibility to be aware of yours and your child's proximity to others.
- Each Wild Tots session will have a maximum of 8 children, and each child is restricted to attending with one accompanying adult. If you are booking more than one child from the same household onto a session, each child is entitled to bring a separate adult, should you wish to. This is so we can ensure that social distancing measures are easily complied with and minimise the risk of overcrowding the areas we use.
- All participants will be required to use sanitising hand gel on arrival. This will be provided by myself and will be available for you to use at any additional points during the session, should you wish to.
- All equipment used on the day will be cleaned before and after each session and each child will have their own set for the duration of that session.
- If you or a family member is showing ANY signs or symptoms of COVID-19, you must not attend the session.
Suitable forFamilies, Children
Know before you go
What to bring
Suitable clothing and footwear for outdoors.
Snack for your child if you'd like to join us for snack-time.