Wild Tots at Redgrave & Lopham Fen - Friday 11th December
About the event
Join us every week for outdoor adventures on the Fen with our Wild Learning Officer. Have fun exploring the Nature Reserve through play, woodland crafts and learning activities.
Suitable for children aged 18 months to 5 years.
Please note, sessions on Monday and Friday in the same week have the same theme and activities, so it'd be advisable to book onto one or the other and not both.
UPDATE - 5th November: We recognise that Wild Tots provides an important support network for parents and children and, as such, we will continue to offer the group in line with the most recent government guidance. We will keep this under review if/as government guidance is updated
In order to run activity sessions safely while the COVID-19 pandemic is still in effect, there are a number of restrictions put in place, which are in the best interest of our participants, staff and volunteers. We appreciate you following the guidelines we have set out.
More detailed information will be outlined in your confirmation email once you have booked onto the session, however, it is important that you read and agree to the following information before you book onto the session.
- During the session you will be required to socially distance from other households at the Government recommended 2m. This includes households that you may know. It is your responsibility to be aware of yours and your child's proximity to others.
- Each Wild Tots session will have a maximum of 10 children, and each child is restricted to attending with one accompanying adult. If you are booking more than one child from the same household onto a session, each child is entitled to bring a separate adult, should you wish to. This is so we can ensure that social distancing measures are easily complied with and minimise the risk of overcrowding.
- All participants will be required to use sanitising hand gel on arrival. This will be provided by us and will be available for you to use at any additional points during the session, should you wish to.
- All equipment used on the day will be cleaned after each session and each household will have their own set for the duration of that session.
- If you or a member of your household is showing ANY signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or you have been told by NHS Test and Trace to isolate, you must not attend the session.
For full event terms and conditions visit: www.suffolkwildlifetrust.org/eventinfo
Suitable forFamilies, Children
Know before you go
What to bring
* Suitable outdoor clothing and footwear