About the event
Price includes all tools and materials on the day.
Please wear suitable clothing and stout footwear.
Tea and coffee will be provided, please bring your own mug, or you are welcome to bring a flask if you prefer.
Please note: You will be required to wear a face covering indoors for this course.
In order to run this course safely while the COVID-19 pandemic is still in effect, there are a number of restrictions put in place, which are in the best interest of our participants, staff and volunteers. We appreciate you following the guidelines we have set out.
More detailed information will be outlined in your confirmation email once you have booked onto the session, however, it is important that you read and agree to the following information before you book onto the session.
- During the session you will be required to socially distance from other households at the Government recommended 2m. This includes households that you may know.
- The course will have a maximum of 4 participants. You must book a space for every person attending the event, at the time of booking. No individual will be admitted without a booking.
- All participants will be required to use sanitising hand gel on arrival. This will be provided by us and will be available for you to use at any additional points during the session, should you wish to.
- All participants will be required to wear a face covering indoors.
- If you or a member of your household is showing ANY signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or you have been told by NHS Test and Trace to isolate, you must not attend the session.
All equipment used on the day will be cleaned after each session and each person will have their own set for the duration of that session.
For full event terms and conditions visit: www.suffolkwildlifetrust.org
Price£55 per person
Suitable forAdults, Beginners
Know before you go
People with limited mobility please contact organiser in advance
Wheelchair accessWheelchair users please contact organiser in advance
What to bring