Wild Weekends: Nature Champions, Foxburrow Farm, Saturday 12th June
, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 1NA
About the event
Join us for a investigating ways in which we can help our wonderul wildlife thrive in our gardens at home, whatever their size.
Wildlife needs our help and we can do just that in our own gardens. During this session we will find out what the best and worst things you can do for wildlife in your garden, are and we will help you with ideas including helping insects, hedgehogs, birds and more. Come and join the challenge!
Time: 11am - 1pm.
Sessions are suitable for all ages but younger children will need the help of an adult.
If you don't already follow us on Facebook, do check out our page for more information about upcoming events and to see what we get up to during our sessions each week! facebook.com/foxburrowfarm
BOOKING ESSENTIAL, AS PLACES ARE LIMITED.
IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION:
To ensure social distancing and minimise overcrowding the areas we use, there are a limited number of tickets available per session.
Please begin your order with the combined 'Child & Accompanying adult' ticket, and should you wish to bring additional adults or children from the same household, add to your order with the 'Additional Child/Adult' tickets.
In order to run events safely while the COVID-19 pandemic is still in effect, there are a number of restrictions put in place, which are in the best interest of our participants, staff and volunteers. We appreciate you following the guidelines we have set out.
It is important that you read and agree to the following information before you book onto our Suffolk Big 6 session.
- During the session you will be required to social distance from the other participants at the Government recommended 2m. This includes other households you may know. It is your responsibility to be aware of yours and your child's proximity to others.
- You must book every person attending the event onto the session at time of booking; no one can be admitted on the day without being booked on in advance.
- All participants will be required to use sanitising hand gel on arrival. This will be provided by myself and will be available for you to use at any additional points during the session, should you wish to.
- All equipment used on the day will be cleaned after each session and each family will have their own set for the duration of that session.
- If you or a family member is showing ANY signs or symptoms of COVID-19, you must not attend the session.
In booking onto this session, you understand that should COVID-19 guidance that affects the running of the session is announced between time of booking and the date of the session, the session may have to be postponed or cancelled at short notice. Should this happen, I will contact participants as soon as possible using the email address supplied in the booking form.
For full event terms and conditions visit: www.suffolkwildlifetrust.org/eventinfo
Suitable forFamilies, Children, Beginners
Know before you go
Wheelchair accessPlease contact us if you would like to know more.
What to bring
Please wear suitable outdoor clothing and footwear as all activities will be completely outdoors.