Wild families: Go wild after school - minibeast hunt, 15 June
About the event
Come and see how many different little creatures you can find. Plus a trail and craft.
BOOKING ESSENTIAL, AS PLACES ARE LIMITED.
IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION:
To ensure social distancing and minimise overcrowding, there are a limited number of tickets available per session.
Please begin your order with one combined 'Child & Accompanying adult' ticket, and should you wish to bring additional adults or children from the same household, add to your order with the 'Additional Child/Adult' tickets.
This event is aimed at families with children aged 5+, however, younger siblings are welcome to attend when accompanying an older sibling and you can book their ticket at a discounted rate.
In order to run activity sessions safely while the COVID-19 pandemic is still in effect, there are a number of restrictions put in place, which are in the best interest of our participants, staff and volunteers. We appreciate you following the guidelines we have set out.
It is important that you read and agree to the following information before you book.
- You must book a space for every person attending the event, at the time of booking. No individual can be admitted on the day without being booked on in advance.
- All participants will be required to use sanitising hand gel on arrival. This will be provided by us and will be available for you to use during the session, should you wish to.
- During the session you will be required to socially distance from other households at the Government recommended 2m. This includes households that you may know. It is your responsibility to be aware of yours and your child's proximity to others.
- All equipment used on the day will be cleaned after each session and each household will have their own set for the duration of that session.
- If you or a member of your household is showing ANY signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or you have been told by NHS Test and Trace to isolate, you must not attend the session.
In booking onto this session, you understand that should COVID-19 guidance that affects the running of the session be announced between time of booking and the date of the session, the session may have to be postponed or cancelled at short notice. Should this happen, we will contact participants as soon as possible using the email address supplied in the booking form.
For full event terms and conditions visit: www.suffolkwildlifetrust.org/eventinfo
£2.50 adult / younger sibling
£7 combined child & adult ticket
Know before you go
Please contact organiser before booking
Wheelchair accessPlease contact organiser before booking
What to bring
Suitable outdoor clothing and footwear