Wild Babies at Redgrave & Lopham Fen - Friday 30th July
About the event
Join us on alternate Mondays and Fridays each week at our outdoor baby group, where you can get to know other local parents and carers, go for a relaxed stroll around the Fen and introduce your baby to the great outdoors!
Wild Babies is as much as an opportunity for babies to have new experiences outdoors on our amazing Nature Reserve, as it is for parents and carers to form a support network, which after a year of multiple lockdowns and isolation, is so vitally important for parents' mental health and well-being!
So whether you are a Mum, Dad, Grandparent or carer, if you have a baby under 18 months in your care and you would like to get to know other local parents with little ones in a friendly, relaxed, outdoor COVID-safe environment, join us for Wild Babies!
If you don't already follow us on Facebook, do check out our page for more information about upcoming events and to see what we get up to during our sessions each week! facebook.com/redgraveandlophamfen
Suitable for babies up to the age of 18 months.
BOOKING ESSENTIAL, AS PLACES ARE LIMITED.
IMPORTANT PRE-BOOKING INFORMATION:
Although restrictions have now eased, in order to run activity sessions safely while the COVID-19 pandemic is still in effect, there are a number of safety precautions put in place, which are in the best interest of our participants, staff and volunteers. We appreciate you following the guidelines we have set out.
- During the session it is suggested that you socially distance from other households. This includes households that you may know. It is your responsibility to be aware of yours and your child's proximity to others.
- Each Wild Babies session will have a maximum of 10 children. This is so we can ensure that social distancing measures are easily complied with and we minimise the risk of overcrowding.
- All participants will be required to use sanitising hand gel on arrival. This will be provided by us and will be available for you to use at any additional points during the session, should you wish to.
- All equipment used on the day will be cleaned after each session and each household will have their own set for the duration of that session.
- If you or a member of your household is showing ANY signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or you have been told by NHS Test and Trace to isolate, you must not attend the session. Please inform us if you will not be attending as soon as possible, using the contact details supplied in your confirmation email.
In booking onto Wild Babies, you understand that should COVID-19 guidance that affects the running of Wild Tots sessions is announced between time of booking and the date of the session, the session may have to be postponed or cancelled at short notice. Should this happen, I will contact participants as soon as possible using the email address supplied in the booking form.
For full event terms and conditions visit: www.suffolkwildlifetrust.org/eventinfo
Suitable forFamilies, Children
Know before you go
What to bring
* Suitable outdoor clothing and footwear (wellies are recommended all year round!)
* Baby carrier or sling preferable, but all routes are buggy accessible