Wild Beach Leader Training - Level 3
About the event
Led by experienced Wild Beach and Forest School Leaders , this Level 3 course, accredited by OCN West Midlands is suitable for practitioners wishing to use the beach as a learning environment. Suffolk's 50 mile stretch of heritage coastline is a natural resource on our doorstep. This course will provide teachers, support staff, outdoor educators and youth group leaders with the skills and confidence to make the most out of our beaches.
Course consists of 3 units:
- Keeping safe on the beach
- Practical skills on the beach
- Understanding the beach environment
Areas of learning include:
- Risk benefit analysis
- Understanding tides
- Shelter, games and activities
- Marine wildlife identification
- Cooking outdoors
- Sustainability and marine conservation zones
Please email for further details and to book.