Walk: Bird I.D with Paul Holness 25th September
About the event
Join Paul Holness for a morning walk around the reserve.
Discover the beauty of Lackford and the birds that live here!
In order to run this walk safely while the COVID-19 pandemic is still in effect, there are a number of changes / restrictions to how walks were previously run. Any changes or restrictions made are in the best interest of our participants, staff and volunteers, so we appreciate you following the guidelines we have set out.
More detailed information will be outlined in your confirmation email once you have booked however, it is important that you read and agree to the following information.
- During the session you will be required to social distance from the other participants at the Government recommended 2m. It is your responsibility to be aware of yours proximity to others.
- Whilst Paul is happy and safe to run these sessions he is in a vulnerable category and asks politely that where possible people wear masks throughout the walk.
- Masks are mandatory within the hides.
- Each walk will have a maximum of 6 participants. This is so we can ensure that social distancing measures are easily complied with and minimise the risk of overcrowding in the areas we use.
- All participants will be required to use sanitising hand gel on arrival. This will be provided by us and will be available for you to use at any additional points during the session, should you wish to.
- If you or a family member is showing ANY signs or symptoms of COVID-19, you must not attend the session and let us know as soon as possible.
Know before you go
Please call the centre before.
Wheelchair accessNot suitable for wheelchairs
What to bring
Walking shoes or boots.
Weather appropriate clothing.
Face masks - Unless exempt