Wild in the Week for 6 - 11s in Holywells Park
About the event
Our Wild in the Week sessions meet every month and each month will have a different theme in the beautiful and historic parks and green spaces of Ipswich.
Important booking information:
To ensure social distancing and minimise overcrowding, there are a limited number of tickets available per session. This is so we can minimise the risk of overcrowding.
Our Wild in the Week sessions are for unaccompanied children.
In order to run activity sessions safely while the COVID-19 pandemic is still in effect, there are a number of restrictions put in place, which are in the best interests of our participants, staff and volunteers. We appreciate you following the guidelines we have set out.
More detailed information will be outlined in your confirmation email once you have booked onto the session, however, it is important that you read and agree to the following information before you book onto the session.
- During our sessions you and your child will be encouraged to socially distance from other households at the Government recommended 2m.
- All participants will be required to use sanitising hand gel on arrival. This will be provided by us and will be available for you or your children to use at any additional points during the session, should you wish to.
- If you or a member of your household is showing ANY signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or you have been told by NHS Test and Trace to isolate, you must not attend the session.
All equipment used on the day will be cleaned after each session. We will limit sharing of equipment and have extra measures in place for shared items and resources.
For full event terms and conditions visit:
Know before you go
What to bring
- Please dress for the weather. Our sessions will be held entirely outdoors rain or shine, it's part of the fun!
- Bring a packed lunch and plenty to drink.
- Please pack items in a back pack that your child can carry for themselves around the park.