Rope Swings and bridges Forest School Skills course at Foxburrow Farm
, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 1NA
About the event
Learn knots to enable you to put up balance ropes, rope bridges and rope swings for your participants (and yourself!) to enjoy!
This training day runs from 10am – 3pm in an outdoor setting.
What will I need for the course?
Please make sure you bring the following with you:
- Packed lunch, cup and snacks
- Suitable outdoor clothing for the weather conditions (trousers, not shorts)
- Stout shoes or boots. Please do not wear sandals.
- A camera or camera phone can be useful for recording some of the activities
We will be provide:
- Tea coffee and biscuits
- All tools and equipment for the outdoor tasks
(N.B. For a variety of reasons we would ask you not to bring your own tools)
Suitable forAdults, Beginners
Know before you go
People with limited mobility please contact organiser in advance