About the event
Green woodworking Forest School Skills course:
Learn different techniques for splitting, shaping, whittling wood and their application to woodland crafts including mallets, butter knives and spoons.
This training day runs from 10am – 3pm in an outdoor setting.
What will I need for the course?
Please make sure you bring the following with you:
- Bring packed lunch and snacks
- please bring a travel mug
- Suitable outdoor clothing for the weather conditions (trousers, not shorts)
- Stout shoes or boots. Please do not wear sandals.
- A camera or camera phone can be useful for recording some of the activities
We will be provide:
- Tea coffee
- All tools and equipment for the outdoor tasks
(N.B. For a variety of reasons we would ask you not to bring your own tools)
Suitable forAdults, Beginners
Know before you go
People with limited mobility please contact organiser in advance