About the event
Join us for our last Friday Wild Tots session of 2021, and get festive with our Wild Learning Officer. Have fun exploring the Nature Reserve through wild play, woodland crafts and learning activities.
Wild Tots is all about giving children and their families the opportunity to have fun outdoors together, in a COVID-safe environment. Social interaction with other children of a similar age (even if socially distanced!) is so vitally important for their development, and playing outdoors and having hands-on experiences helps build confidence, encourages creativity, improves communication and language, develops fine & gross motor skills and coordination, provides new learning opportunities and perhaps most importantly, creates shared memories for both children and adults alike.
If you don't already follow us on Facebook, do check out our page for more information about upcoming events and to see what we get up to during our sessions each week! facebook.com/redgraveandlophamfen
Suitable for children aged 18 months to 5 years. Babies in arms/baby-carrier/pushchair are welcome to accompany an older sibling to the session,
Please note, sessions on Monday and Friday in the same week have the same theme and activities, so it'd be advisable to book onto one or the other and not both.
BOOKING ESSENTIAL, AS PLACES ARE LIMITED.
IMPORTANT PRE-BOOKING INFORMATION:
Although restrictions have now eased, in order to run activity sessions safely while the COVID-19 pandemic is still in effect, there are a number of safety precautions put in place, which are in the best interest of our participants, staff and volunteers. We appreciate you following the guidelines we have set out.
- During the session we recommend you socially distance from other households. This includes households that you may know. It is your responsibility to be aware of yours and your child's proximity to others.
- Each Wild Tots session will have a maximum of 15 children. This is so we can ensure that social distancing measures are easily complied with and we minimise the risk of overcrowding.
- All participants will be required to use sanitising hand gel on arrival. This will be provided by us and will be available for you to use at any additional points during the session, should you wish to.
- All equipment used on the day will be cleaned after each session and the sharing of equipment will be minimised wherever possible.
- If you or a member of your household is showing ANY signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or you have been told by NHS Test and Trace to isolate, you must not attend the session. Please inform us if you will not be attending as soon as possible, using the contact details supplied in your confirmation email.
In booking onto Wild Tots, you understand that should COVID-19 guidance that affects the running of Wild Tots sessions is announced between time of booking and the date of the session, the session may have to be postponed or cancelled at short notice. Should this happen, I will contact participants as soon as possible using the email address supplied in the booking form.
For full event terms and conditions visit: www.suffolkwildlifetrust.org/eventinfo
Suitable forFamilies, Children
Know before you go
What to bring
* CHRISTMAS JUMPERS!
* Suitable outdoor clothing and footwear (wellies are recommended all year round!)