About the event
Young Naturalists is a monthly club for unaccompanied 11-16 year olds usually taking place on the second Saturday of the month. Booking is essential. Please note that booking closes at 5.30pm on Thursday 9 December.
In order to run activity sessions safely while the COVID-19 pandemic is still in effect, there are a number of restrictions put in place, which are in the best interests of our participants, staff and volunteers. We appreciate you following the guidelines we have set out.
More detailed information will be outlined in your confirmation email once you have booked onto the session. However, it is important that you read and agree to the following information before you book onto the session.
- If your Young Naturalist, or anyone in their household, is showing ANY signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or they have been told by NHS Test and Trace to isolate, they must not attend the session.
- This session will have a maximum of 12 Young Naturalists and all places must be booked in advance.
- During the session the Young Naturalists will be encouraged to socially distance from other households.
- All participants will be required to use sanitising hand gel on arrival. This will be provided by us and will be available to use throughout the session.
- All equipment used on the day will be cleaned after each session.
For full event terms and conditions visit: www.suffolkwildlifetrust.org/eventinfo
Price£5 per person
Know before you go
People with limited mobility please contact organiser in advance
Wheelchair accessWheelchair users please contact organiser in advance
What to bring
Please wear suitable outdoor clothing and footwear.
You might also like to bring a camera if you have one, to record any wildlife that we see, but this is not required.