About the event
Wildlife activities, games and crafts with a seasonal theme.
In order to run activities for children safely while the COVID-19 pandemic is still in effect, there are a number of restrictions put in place, which are in the best interest of our participants, staff and volunteers. We appreciate you and your children following the guidelines we have set out.
More detailed information will be outlined in your confirmation email once you have booked onto the session. However, it is important that you read and agree to the following information before you book onto the session.
To allow social distancing to occur, places are limited.
- If your child, or anyone in their household, is showing ANY signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or they have been told by NHS Test and Trace to isolate, they must not attend the session.
- During the session, the children will be encouraged to socially distance from each other, staff and volunteers.
- This session will have a maximum number of 12 children to prevent overcrowding and all places must be booked in advance.
- All children will be required to use sanitising hand gel on arrival. Hand gel will be provided by the Trust and will be available throughout the session.
- All equipment used on the day will be cleaned after each session.
For full event terms and conditions visit: www.suffolkwildlifetrust.org/eventinfo
Know before you go
People with limited mobility please contact organiser in advance
Wheelchair accessWheelchair users please contact organiser in advance
What to bring
Suitable outdoor clothing and footwear.
Packed lunch and a drink