Business volunteering - Green Teams
We gain a great deal from working with the trust on their projects, particularly when we are asked to provide help as part of an educational programme. It has helped the team feel more connected to our local community.Ipswich Building Society
Our business volunteering offers a unique and cost-effective alternative for an office away day and provides employees the opportunity to develop individual and team building skills whilst making a real difference for local wildlife.
All funds received help to cover costs, with any surplus being directed towards targetted wildlife action in Suffolk - a positive net gain for wildlife.
A Wildlife Trust expert will be on hand throughout the day to answer questions and give your team a unique insight into local wildlife.
Green teams are a proven way to learn more about your team, boost morale and make a positive contribution to the environment.
We’ve got plenty of tasks available and are always keen to hear from you about getting involved. All levels of experience welcome!
To spend a fun day with our friendly team surrounded by stunning scenery contact Michael Strand 01473 890089
What you can expect from a Suffolk Wildlife Trust Green Team:
- An exclusive, team building experience in a spectacular setting.
- All group sizes accommodated.Equipment and materials provided.
- Task planning, site preparation, risk assessment and insurance cover.
- Task-specific training from our experienced staff.A fun, tangible and rewarding days work.
- You’ll see the difference.Discover long forgotten muscles the following morning!
New members get a first green team day for free plus a subsequent 20% discount on all future days.
Group size up to 12 people - £250 inc VAT
Group size 13+ people - £400 inc VAT