Spend an evening badger watching in our exclusive hide
What a Suffolk safari! We saw five badgers, including two cubs
Visit the ‘Margaret Grimwade badger hide’ for an intimate evening with these sociable mammals.
The badger hide viewing season runs evening April to September
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8 places. £10 each.
Saturday 5 places. £20 each.
Book your badger watch:
- Identify some dates when you would like to visit
- Create a user login
- Book and pay for your places
Note. After payment has been accepted you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to directions, maps and all the details you need for an amazing wildlife watching experience.
Once you are a ‘user’ you can book places at the Badger hide and Lackford Lakes’ Bernard’s hide whenever you like.
Things you need to know
April, May, August, September – 7pm
June, July – 7.30pm
- Suitable for children aged 7 and above only.
- Places on all evenings must be booked and paid for in advance.
- Places are non-refundable unless cancelled by the Trust.
- No form of photography or film is permitted.
- Access is by way of a 100-metre sloped grass track through trees. Not suitable for wheelchairs. There are no toilets on site.
- Badgers are wild creatures. Although viewing has a very high success rate we can’t 100% guarantee badgers will always turn up.
- Terms & Conditions at www.suffolkwildlifetrust.org/eventinfo
Give as a gift
Purchase badger hide vouchers in our online shop - these make fantastic wildlife experience gifts.
For more information please ring 01473 890089 Mon-Fri 0830 - 1730.
I had never seen wild badgers before, they were much bigger than I expected. Their foraging, playing and grooming was captivating. I will definitely book another watch next year.