About the event
Ladders and Tree platforms Forest School Skills course:
Learn basic knots needed to create a ladder and build a tree platform. Includes safe use of tools in addition to maintaining and caring for tools.
This training day runs from 10am – 3pm in an outdoor setting.
What will I need for the course?
Please make sure you bring the following with you:
- Packed lunch, cup and snacks
- Suitable outdoor clothing for the weather conditions (trousers, not shorts)
- Stout shoes or boots. Please do not wear sandals.
- A camera or camera phone can be useful for recording some of the activities
We will be provide:
- Tea coffee and biscuits
- All tools and equipment for the outdoor tasks
(N.B. For a variety of reasons we would ask you not to bring your own tools)
Suitable forAdults, Beginners
Know before you go
People with limited mobility please contact organiser in advance