Weekend Wildlife Club at Redgrave & Lopham Fen - August
About the event
This month we will be exploring the Fen using basic orienteering skills. The whole morning will be spent outside.
Weekend Wildlife Club is our monthly club for unaccompanied 6-11 year olds, with a different theme each month. Booking is essential. Please note that booking closes at 5.30pm on Thursday 12 August.
In order to run activities for children safely while the COVID-19 pandemic is still in effect, there are a number of restrictions put in place, which are in the best interest of our participants, staff and volunteers. We appreciate you and your children following the guidelines we have set out.
It is important that you read and agree to the following information before you book onto the session.
- Each session will have a maximum of 12 children and all places must be booked in advance.
- During the session, the children will be required to socially distance from each other, staff and volunteers, at the Government recommended 2m (unless they are siblings from the same household). Please remind them of this before the session.
- All children will be required to use sanitising hand gel on arrival. Hand gel will be provided by the Trust and will be available throughout the session.
- All equipment used on the day will be cleaned after each session and each household will have their own set for the duration of that session.
- If your child, or a member of their household is showing ANY signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or they have been told by NHS Test and Trace to isolate, they must not attend the session.
In booking onto Weekend Wildlife Club, you understand that if COVID-19 guidance that affects the running of the session is announced between time of booking and the date of the session, the session may have to be postponed or cancelled at short notice. Should this happen, we will contact participants as soon as possible using the email address supplied in the booking form.
For full event terms and conditions visit: www.suffolkwildlifetrust.org/eventinfo
Price£4 per child
Know before you go
People with limited mobility please contact organiser in advance
Wheelchair accessWheelchair users please contact organiser in advance
What to bring
Suitable outdoor clothing and footwear. Sun hats/sun cream or waterproofs depending on the weather. Shorts not recommended.