Fires and wild food Forest School Skills course at Foxburrow Farm
, Woodbridge, Suffolk, IP12 1NA
About the event
Fires and wild food Forest School Skills course:
Learn different fire lighting techniques using natural tinders and how these could safely be used with students. Forage the hedgerows for wild foods to cook on the campfire.
This training day runs from 10am – 3pm in an outdoor setting.
What will I need for the course?
Please make sure you bring the following with you:
- We will be cooking lunch on the fire but you may need additional snacks.
- please bring a travel mug
- Suitable outdoor clothing for the weather conditions (trousers, not shorts)
- Stout shoes or boots. Please do not wear sandals.
- A camera or camera phone can be useful for recording some of the activities
We will be provide:
- Tea coffee
- All tools and equipment for the outdoor tasks
(N.B. For a variety of reasons we would ask you not to bring your own tools)
Suitable forAdults, Beginners
Know before you go
People with limited mobility please contact organiser in advance