Wild Tots at Lackford Lakes - 14th April
About the event
Wild tots is a weekly outdoor toddler group which allows under 5's to explore the natural world around them.
With fun activities each week and time for wild play!
Suffolk wildlife trust recognises that Wild Tots provides an important support network for parents and children and, as such, we will continue to offer these groups in line with the most recent government guidance.
In order to run activity sessions safely while the COVID-19 pandemic is still in effect, there are a number of restrictions put in place, which are in the best interest of our participants, staff and volunteers. We appreciate you following the guidelines we have set out.
More detailed information will be outlined in your confirmation email once you have booked onto the session, however, it is important that you read and agree to the following information before you book onto the session.
- During the session you will be required to socially distance from other households at the Government recommended 2m. This includes households that you may know. It is your responsibility to be aware of yours and your child's proximity to others. This includes walking to and from the event as well as walking to activities during the event.
- Each Wild Tots session will have a maximum of 12 children, and each child is restricted to attending with one accompanying adult. If you are booking more than one child from the same household onto a session, each child is entitled to bring a separate adult, should you wish to. This is so we can ensure that social distancing measures are easily complied
- All participants will be required to use sanitising hand gel on arrival. This will be provided by myself and will be available for you to use at any additional points during the session, should you wish to.
- If you or a member of your household is showing ANY signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or you have been told by NHS Track and Trace to isolate, you must not attend the session.
- Face masks are NOT required as the session is outdoors but you are welcome to wear one if you feel more comfortable.
All equipment used on the day will be cleaned before and after each session and each household will have their own set for the duration of that session.
Suitable forFamilies, Children
Know before you go
Most sessions involve going across land that can be uneven.
What to bring
Warm, waterproof clothing!