About the event
Note bookings for this event close at 8am on the morning of the event.
In order to run Young Wardens safely while the COVID-19 pandemic is still in effect, there are a number of restrictions put in place, which are in the best interest of our participants, staff and volunteers. We appreciate your Young Warden following the guidelines we have set out.
More detailed information will be outlined in your confirmation email once you have booked onto the session, however, it is important that you read and agree to the following information before you book onto the session.
· During the session participants will be required to observe prevailing government guidance on social interactions appropriate to the current step on the roadmap out of lockdown, please discuss this with your young person(s) prior to arrival. we will remind them at the start of the session too.
· Each session will have a maximum of 12 Young Wardens and all places must be booked in advance. No young person will be admitted without a booking.
· All Young Wardens will be required to use sanitising hand gel on arrival and to clean their hands before and after any breaks/ eating and drinking. Hand gel will be provided by the Trust and will be available throughout the session.
· All equipment used on the day will be cleaned after each session and each Young Warden will have their own set for the duration of that session.
· We encourage Young Wardens to bring their own pair of work/gardening gloves from home, but if they do not have a pair, then gloves will be available to borrow. After the session, any borrowed gloves will be removed from use and quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours before next use.
· All Young Wardens must be dropped off by an adult, who must confirm their emergency contact details with the member of staff at the arrival point, before departing. When dropping off or collecting your Young Warden please be aware of others, maintain a minimum distance of 2m from other households and adhere to any signs directing you to queuing points.
· If your Young Warden, or a member of their household is showing ANY signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or they have been told by NHS Test and Trace to isolate, they must not attend the session.
For full event terms and conditions visit:
Know before you go
People with limited mobility please contact organiser in advance
Wheelchair accessWheelchair users please contact organiser in advance
What to bring
Wear outdoor clothing, sturdy shoes and drink.
You may wish to bring work gloves too.