Go wild in the week activity day for home-educated children RLF October
About the event
Go Wild in the Week is an activity day for unaccompanied, home-educated children aged 6-10 years. We have a different theme for each session and aim to spend our time out on the Fen. Booking is essential.
If there is a reason that your child needs to be accompanied by an adult, please contact the Wild Learning Officer before booking on 01379 688333 or email: email@example.com
In order to run activities for children safely while the COVID-19 pandemic is still in effect, there are a number of restrictions put in place, which are in the best interest of our participants, staff and volunteers. We appreciate you and your children following the guidelines we have set out.
More detailed information will be outlined in your confirmation email once you have booked onto the session, however, it is important that you read and agree to the following information before you book onto the session.
- Each session will have a maximum of 10 children and all places must be booked in advance. No child will be admitted without a booking.
- During the session, the children will be required to socially distance from each other, staff and volunteers, at the Government recommended 2m (unless they are siblings from the same household). In booking your child onto this session you are confirming that they are able to understand and follow instructions relating to social distancing and that you will explain this to them prior to the session.
- All children will be required to use sanitising hand gel on arrival and departure and to clean their hands before and after any breaks/ eating and drinking and using the toilet. Hand gel will be provided by the Trust and will be available throughout the session.
- All children must be dropped off by an adult, who must confirm their emergency contact details with the member of staff at the arrival point, before departing. When dropping off or collecting your child please be aware of others, maintain a minimum distance of 2m from other households and adhere to any signs directing you to queuing points and entry or exit points.
- All equipment used on the day will be cleaned after each session and each child will have their own set for the duration of that session.
- If your child, or a member of their household is showing ANY signs or symptoms of COVID-19, or they have been told by NHS Test and Trace to isolate, they must not attend the session.
For full event terms and conditions visit:
Know before you go
People with limited mobility please contact organiser in advance
Wheelchair accessWheelchair users please contact organiser in advance
What to bring
Suitable outdoor clothing.